Is Athletica suitable for Competitive Hyrox Athletes

I really think Athletica has a leading platform for endurance training and I can see how it would work incredibly well for a beginner doing Hyrox. I’m 2 years into Hyrox, have done 20 and podiumed at 5 including a win in London, the biggest race. I also have a background as an elite swimmer and competitive triathlete. Are there any other competitive Hyrox athletes here?

The two areas I’m struggling with regarding the programming are the periodisation and strength components.

  1. The program tends to cluster my high intensity station work (It calls them Bricks which I get with a tri background) and Vo2 Max cycling on the same day or back to back, rather than periodise them through the week and allow recovery and progression.
  2. Compound movement strengh is fine in off season and for beginners but in season do little to improve conditioning for stations, is anyone adapting these?

Just want to see if there are any other podium AG Athletes here and if I should rather adapt the program periodation and strength before giving up on it?