Workout wizard missing

Hi there, apologies if this has been posted as an issue before, but I haven’t been able to find anyhthing. Athletica has created my plan, but I don’t seem to have workout wizard option on any of my future sessions.

Has it been removed, or not available during trial period. Sorry if I’m missing something obvious!

Hi @atrophy1606 ,
I wonder if there has been a delay maybe. I am on your plan and see workout wizard right here. Let us know if you can’t see the same.
Best,
Paul

1 Like

Thanks a bunch, appeared now!

Not sure what’s caused that but thanks very much for the quick response!

1 Like

Afternoon! Really sorry but this has happened again, I think it may be my fault this time as I seem to have broken my training plan!

This morning I was trying to add Ironman Leeds as an A race (July) and downgrade Bolton to a B (June), but then my plan would just drop off a cliff and not prepare me for Leeds.

Also it was then constantly asking me to downgrade my plan as not enough training hours, even if I set max to 30. I gave up in the end and removed Leeds and set Bolton back to an A.

Now I’m still getting the alerts telling me I need to change plan as not enough hours (I have mid set to 18hrs max) and all my workout wizards have disappeared.

I also wasn’t getting a warning about having fitness too low and was on a mid plan with max 15hrs previously.