Maps available to beta testers

Hi all,
We’ve just added a map feature to the session analysis tabs after a workout has been completed and GPS enabled. Appreciate if our beta team could have a look and flag if any issues.
Thanks,
Paul

1 Like

Just checked very quickly, it works. Maybe a small improvement would be hiding the map menu option for the virtual rides as I believe it’s not gonna work there. Currently it says “Unable to display chart.”.

1 Like

Thanks, Paul. Agreed you probably need to tweak how virtual rides are handled for this feature. See below the “map” of yesterday’s Zwift ride.

1 Like

This is great feedback beta team that I have passed on to dev :pray:

1 Like

@Prof This is hot beans!
I was curious when this was going to be added as it was part of the API access agreement.
Great from a coaching perspective to see geographical information; maybe the Athlete has been running the same circle for years and a change could lead to a break through or level up.

1 Like

No issues with my map today. I was thinking it could be used for visual analysis though. Where on the map did I hit my mWR? If it was an aerobic session where on the map did my power fall outside the proscribed range etc?

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up - maps look good! Seem to have populated for previous workouts as well (at least last week).
Would be great to see elevation changes and lap, pace/ HR overlays (and mWR as previously suggested).

2 Likes

I like it! Agree with above comments re: Zwift. Maybe some changes are happening in the background, but I don’t see the maps anymore (but saw them this am).

1 Like

Perhaps change the colours up, hard to see the difference between route and roads:
Andre

1 Like

Minor changes made include not showing tab (whenever possible) if no map data is available, such as not showing map for indoor rides

1 Like