Move missed session

I want to move the session I missed yesterday to tomorrow but I can’t because the program already logged it as missed and I can’t delete the compliance record.

Hi @Eamon ,
Just use the small hamburger icon in the upper right corner and copy/paste it to the day you want to do it. Or from there save to your library and insert it from there.
Best,
Paul

Hi Eamon, I was able to move a past session that I missed. Then I added time and the subjective measures, and Athletica saved the workout as compliant. Try adding the numbers manually and see what happens.

1 Like

I took someone else’s advice and saved the missed workout to my library and then added that workout to the day I wanted. Thank you.

Eamon

3 Likes

That is another solution! Glad it worked out!

1 Like

The other option is hamburger → move to another week. That brings up a pop up calendar and you can move to date you want, which doesn’t have to be another week.

2 Likes

That’s what the program won’t allow me to do. When I choose a future date for a session that has been labeled “missed” it won’t let me move it. What worked was saving the workout to my library and then loading that saved workout to a future date. Thank you for your help.

Eamon

1 Like

Good day all,

I thought there may be a difference in the ability to move sessions between the Athlete and Coach portals.
This morning I moved a session into a past day via the Coach portal and then logged in as an Athlete and was able to drag and drop, via the :sparkles: (ish looking symbol) between the lock/unlock and session options buttons in the top right corner of the session, back into the correct place without having to save it to the library.

1 Like