My HR is fine, thank you very much! Ugh!

Well, as the title suggests, our benevolent AI overlord has seen fit to reduce my target HR on warmup and cooldown and it makes it very difficult to do anything but shuffle along. :smile:

Last Tuesday it was 97-159BPM for those sections but now (after they updated the algorithm?) now it says my target is 87-143, which seems very low and I have a hard time after a VO2 session getting my HR down that low for final Steady and Cooldown sections. Kind of frustrating and I’m not sure if I should ignore or just walk some?

Did everyone else’s change and is that normal?

1 Like

I’ve been struggling with this as well, and have had to manually adjust my critical HR back up several times over the last few months. The new “Athlete Zones” section they added to Plan Overview helps with this, just set your critical HR back to what you think it should be and your sessions will be adjusted back to a proper HR range. Keep an eye out for zone adjustments though, it seems the critical HR can be adjusted even if the proposed zone adjustment just says it’s changing the speed ranges of your zones.

4 Likes