Questions and Feedback

1. Greetings, I’m new to this platform and find it interesting. I have a few questions:

• Are there plans for an application?
    • Will there be integration with Training Peaks soon?
    • How about Heart Rate Variability (HRV) readings?
  2. Could someone share their experience and results with this platform?

1 Like

Welcome @IAM .

1. To your first questions
  • yes! In the works for 2024
  • Not likely. We have asked and to this date they are not interested. We’ll continue to enquire.
  • This is in progress as we speak. Few months maybe. See how we go.
  1. assistance please @Marjaana @Jesse ?

Hello @IAM :wave:

Why do you want trainingpeaks integration?
I am happy to let go of TrainingPeaks as we speak. I’m in process of importing my historical data and soon my training data lives only in Athletica. Yay! :grinning:

1. I’ve been using Athletica for over two years now both as an athlete and as a coach. I love it! I have saved a shortcut to my iPhone Home Screen so it essentially works as an app on my phone for quick access. I’ve done 70.3 and an Ironman racing using athletica and also bit of a de-training period due to an international move. The flexibility and how it adapts to my individual circumstances is amazing. I took podium and qualified for both 70.3 and full Ironman distance worlds in 22 after being overtrained 20-22…, and now working towards another Ironman in April.
3 Likes

The direct connection between Training Peaks and other apps is seamless. My focus is Road Racing/Crits so wondering if this platform can develop a plan to fill my necessities. So far I’m on the 2 weeks trial, that is a short time to make a decision. I have about 12 years of data training with Power and i would like to upload it here too.

1 Like

Another Q, How can I look at my Fatigue, Form, and Training load Scores?

Understood. Info regarding importing of your data from TP is here.

This seems odd. Back to back days.

Hi Israel, I race primarily gravel and road race/crits along with cyclocross in the fall. I only use Athletica both as an athlete and as a coach for everyday athletes. You asked about the Fatigue, Form, and Training Load Athletica uses Fitness/ Fatigue/ and Form. In my opinion, the numbers seems more accurate in terms of overall training load. Training Peaks’ algorithm relies heavily on Zone 2 and doesn’t include the soul-crushing of hard intervals in their TSS.

What other questions do you have about the platform?

2 Likes

Hi James, I’ve noticed that too. It’s the system getting to understand your particular dynamics. Are you relatively new to Athletica?

Hi, yeah i’m on the free trial… only a few days left of it.

What do you think is happening?

Ah, that explains it. Every time Athletica gets new data, it adjusts the plan. Since you’re just getting started, Athletica has a lot of new data to work with and essentially is still figuring you out! It also continues to update your levels as you become more fit. Make sense?

3 Likes