Changing from Middle to Long Distance Triathlon plans?

So in a few moments of madness this morning I’ve convinced myself that rather than ending the year at the T100 Ibiza (middle distance triathlon) at the end of September, I’ve had such a good year that I want to do a full Ironman (Cascais, Portugal) at the end of October as well.

Ive trained consistently all year (currently have a rest week) and feel like I can make that step up in training to be ready in the 10/11 weeks until the Ironman.

I plugged the dates into the website early, keeping the middle distance race in there as C race but making the new Ironman one my A race. However, the program has me only doing middle distance volume until after my C race then only 1 week of long distance build then taper.

Is there anyway to “trick” the system into making the whole 10 weeks a full Ironman build but just with a 70. 3 race incorporated into it? Or would I be best taking that race out and just adjusting that week or two around it manually?

1 Like

Noted thanks @jockefc23 and appears to be a bug. Will get back to you.

Excellent thanks @Prof

I was expecting it to see the A race as the goal but then adjust the schedule around the B or C race to allow for a taper and slight recovery.

1 Like