Setting heart rate zone/problem Treshold setting

Hi guys 2. Questions:

1. How can I change my heart rate zones? I had to raise my Heart Threshold Value Run 171bpm (actually I have 168) and I have a very low Aerobic threshold (125-143) but I have 129-148. Can I adjust the areas individually?

2. I set 105 css swim, save, but it goes back to 0 and I set 230 sec run but it goes back to 250. How come?

Thank you

Probably related to the question above so adding it here. I want to change my critical pace for running. I adjust the value and press confirm. The page is refeshed but the CP and zones stay the same as before the change.
Tried it a few time. Sometimes the zones change but the CP does not change. Seems like a bug.

1 Like

Hi Giuseppe, I believe your heart rate zones have been adjusted in relation to our recent infrastructure update. You should have received an email detailing what it entails this morning. Also invite you to read this blog post How Athletica Closes the Cycle: From Athlete Profiling to Training Prescription  | Athletica

You can change your thresholds in your Settings-Threshold.

Also, if you do NOT want the automatic updates, go to your profile and chose “Do not update my threshold values”.
Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 11.19.06 AM

to your point 2. Can you log out and in from your profile and try to update your swim and run threshold again. Let me know if this is repeated.

MJ

1 Like

@antonie - I’ve reported this to @Prof
Hang tight, we’ll check

I ve done as you say: “Log out” setting new threshold…but at Swim it goes back to 0 and to Run250 instead of 230… I tried to set them from both “Plan Overview” and “Setting” but the situation doesn’t change. I must say that I “reactivated” the Profile 12 hours ago and at the moment it doesn’t even give me the Comments of the Ai to today’s sessions:

I’ve reported this further already. Please give it some time and try again later @Giuseppe85

We think we have solved this one thanks. Do let us know if this persists.

@Marjaana @Prof solved thank you!
Another question:
Sports percentage distribution is already or doesn’t work?
And can I become a Bate tester? Thank you!!