Morning Value HRV / HR

morning-value-hrv-hr

Yes - this data input is definitely on our development list but not yet available. Stay tuned :)

5 Likes

Add my vote!

That the only thing your service is missing in order to reach perfection!!!

@patrickd123 we’re on it and in discussion as we speak. Please list the types of HRV systems people are using (HRV4Training, ithlete, EliteHRV, Garmin, Oura, WHOOP, etc). We want to make this feature as accessible as possible to everyone out there.

6 Likes

@prof super good news, mine will be coming from Garmin. You might have to upgrade your permissions because as I recall, it was only asking for permission to share activities. I would be very surprised that the activity dataset contains the HRV. It would be rather in something like general info dataset.

Can't wait to see that happening!

1 Like

+1 Garmin

Will be interesting to see how HRV data inclusion can be used for workouts.

3 Likes

HRV4Training for me

1 Like

Hello what do you think about adding the HRV and Heart rest morning assessment (from HRV4Training or Garmin..)value to adapt next workout or is it an unnecessary assessment for AI?

HRV4Training, Waking measurement using Phone camera.
Not a subscriber yet but seriously considering it in the New Year

1 Like

Thanks @Carytb . We’re big fans having been the first validators of the technology. It’s on our list and collaborating with Marco on ongoing projects so just a matter of time. Likely next in line after Garmin data we are already collecting…

1 Like

Currently using Apple Watch Ultra and analyzing the HRV (and other) data with native Apple Health or Athlytic. Any plans to have full integration with Apple Health / Fitness in the future? Thanks much.

Brent

2 Likes

Hrv4training would be great to have.

2 Likes

+1 for Garmin HRV and having RHR and sleep in the backlog woul be cool

3 Likes

+1 for Garmin, currently on a Fenix 6X Pro Solar.

HRV4Training here, taking a reading first thing each morning when I get up. A few years worth of data.

1 Like

Garmin for me (955). Would be very interested in seeing what you could do with resting heart rate too as sometimes that seems to be a better indicator than HRV.

1 Like

Worth checking out Athlytic, it gives great insights into morning HRV, resting HR, respiratory rate, SpO2 and sleep data. Been using it for over a year and would be valuable data addition to athletica.

2 Likes

Hi Paul, I saw the email flagging the release of HRV fro Garmin. having checked my recovery chart only sleep and RHR is showing so far, no HRV data; is there something we need to actively change in Connect to get the data to synch?

1 Like

Hi Kirk,

I remember changing a setting to get my Garmin (Fenix 6 pro) to log HRV. when I first got it. Here is the path for my watch: Settings > Physiological Metrics > Log HRV .

This may help??

1 Like

Hi David,

Thanks. I have the HRV data on Garmin Connect, transferred from my 945 LTE, it was the upload to Athletica that hasn’t happened and I wondered if if we needed to grant additional permissions above those already granted . My sleep data etc is already sync’d to Athletica, but it is in my health stats on Connect and HRV sits in performance stats

1 Like